E-MU is pleased to announce that we now have a public Beta Macintosh OS X Driver driver for all current E-MU USB Audio Interface products for use in Apple OSX Leopard & Snow Leopard operating systems. This is a 32-bit driver only. We have no official OS X 64-bit support at this time.
Applies to: E-MU 0202 USB, E-MU 0404 USB, E-MU Tracker Pre USB products.
** Known Issues:
- There is a known issue where the Sample Rate Sync Locked light does not light up in the USB control Panel on some systems.
- External Sync with 0404 USB not working correctly. Can not use the external S/PDIF of the 0404 USB and can not set USB Control Panel to External Sync mode.
Macintosh System Requirements:
• Apple® Macintosh® with Intel processor — 1.2 GHz or faster
• Apple Macintosh OS X 10.5 or greater
• 1 Available (Hi-Speed) USB 2.0 port †
• 1 GB System RAM
• 45 MB of free hard disk space for full installation
** There is no official support for this Beta driver. Your feedback on this Beta driver is desired and welcome. Contact us via our support email system and select MAC-OS Beta for the Operating System platform at: