Updated Summer 2007 : Version 2.0.3
The OpenAL Installer for Windows will install the OpenAL 1.1 libraries, enabling support for core OpenAL operations as well as extensions such as EAX and EFX. The installer supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.
DLL Version numbers:
- OpenAL32.dll version 6.14.357.22
- wrap_oal.dll version 126.96.36.199
Changes and Bugfixes
- Added new enumeration extension (ALC_ENUMERATE_ALL_EXT) to use AL on any soundcard / audio endpoint
- "Generic Hardware" device only appears in the enumeration string if it can be used
- Fixed alcGetIntegerv's requirement for an active context
- Fixed alcCaptureOpenDevice so that it returns 'NULL' if the capture device fails to open
- Fixed software reverb bugs (Reflection Delay and Air Absorption HF)
unzip the file and run oalinst.exe to update your OpenAL components.